10 + Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly Offers and Joining's targets of the team, client relationship management, delivery, account relationship, new business development and end-to-end recruitment operations.
- Excellent people skills, capable of hiring right teams, mentoring and growth of the overall business that includes new client on boardings and expanding existing client relationship.
- Heading a team of recruiters and be responsible for their output delivery and act as one point contact for the client.
- Mentoring the team by providing guidance & assistance in lead generation, prospecting, and other activities. Motivating the team to achieve the desired goals, improve morale and productivity of the team.
- Counselling, handling grievances, ensuring discipline, helping, and enabling the team with their challenges
- Diligently checking the requirement Dashboard and ensuring 100 % coverage with quality submittals on all requirement flow
- Allocating resource/Shuffling recruiters to balance bandwidth challenge in case flow of requirement is high.
- Involved in new recruiter hiring, and constantly training fresh recruits, retention strategies, and constantly motivating employees in bringing the best out of them, participate in daily and weekly meetings to make sure that the said performance is attained
- Excellent understanding of different sourcing channels, ability to guide the teams on sourcing strategies for Niche & Complex Skills
- Excellent understanding of the nuances of Staffing business
Desired Candidate Profile
Around 10 to 15+ Years of IT Services, T & M Delivery or Staffing Industry Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or MBA with any bachelors degree.
- Should good technical understanding of IT & Technology domain
- Excellent communications (Written & Spoken)
- Logical thinking and a go getter personality.
- Self-driven, Accountability for the results
- Ability to drive teams on constant improvement and keep them motivated.
- Ensure Delivery and meet monthly quarterly targets.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skill