About this course:
This course describes how to configure and manage a System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems. The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
System administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012R2
- Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows-based computers
- SQL Server 2008, including reporting services