SQL Sever DBA
About this course:
SQL Server is a Microsoft product used to manage and store information. Technically, SQL Server is a “relational database management system” (RDMS). Broken apart, this term means two things. First, that data stored inside SQL Server will be housed in a “relational database”, and second, that SQL Server is an entire “management system”, not just a database. SQL itself stands for Structured Query Language. This is the language used to manage and administer the database server.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Introduction to DBA
- SQL Server Installation
- SQL Server Environment
- Security in SQL Server
- DBA practical Usage
- Objects Level Maintenance
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- High Availability
- Monitoring The Database System
- Upgrading To SQL Server 2012
- Business Intelligence Administration
- Third Party Tools
- Build Data Quality Solutions